It is because that roughly all of the things around us today are INSTANT; we tend to depend our lives on the instantaneousness of everything in our every attempt. The generation Y in particular is so much dependent on the conveniences brought about by the technological advancement that caused just about everything to be instant.
Since we are enticed by the results, we want everything to be in our enjoyment at once to make our life a lot easier not knowing that WE ARE GRADUALLY MAKING IT A LOT MORE COMPLICATED. Why? Here’s one instance why.
Am a fanatic of noodles. I have been searching for ways on how to enjoy more my noodles and here is what I have found.
Normally, how we cook the instant noodles is to put the noodles into a pot with water, throw in the powder and let it cook for three (3) minutes around and then ready to eat.
This is the WRONG method of cooking the instant noodles.
By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the powder, normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structures of the MSG causing it to be toxic.
The other thing that you may or may not realize is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles.
The Correct way to cook instant noodles
CORRECT method to cook instant noodles without harming our bodies and health (which you may or may not know) is to cook the noodles this way:
1. boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax.
3. boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then shut the fire.
4. only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is very hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to make noodle soup.
5. however, if you need dry noodles, take out the noodles and add the ingredient with the powder and toss it to get dry noodles.
Kindly share to other noodle lovers and help save lives! Happy noodleling!